Since its beginnings in 1879, Pointe-Claire Yacht club has welcomed all forms of sailing and boating in a relaxed atmosphere whose only requirement is a shared passion.
PCYC is ideally situated, where Lake St Louis widens, waters deepen and the wind strengthens.
- Easy harbour to lake access so you’re sailing in minutes
- AutoRoute adjacent- from downtown to dockside in 20 minutes
- In the heart of charming Pointe-Claire village
All levels offered by professional instructors
- Youth summer camps
- Youth racing teams
- Collegiate racing
- Adult Lessons
- Weeknight racing in fleets, and white sail
- Casual and fun Friday races with BBQ
- Club regattas, Fleet regattas
- Crewbank for Non Boat Owners
- Post race dinners bring comradery to competition!
- Quick access to deep waters
- Fully serviced docks
- Bar and Galley
- Visitors welcome!
Adapted sailing program