Current Readings, measured at 1 Cartier Avenue, Pointe-Claire, Quebec
Weather & Water Links
- Environment Canada Marine Weather - Cornwall to Montreal
- Lac St. Louis Water Level
- Great Lakes Water Bulletin
Click here to view historic cumulative weather data Cumulative Weather Data
- Wind readings between NW and NE should be considered understated due to obstructions in the offshore direction.
- To get an indication of truer wind speeds take note of the High value seen at the bottom of the Wind Speed indicator.
- Gusts of wind are often measured more accurately.